Why take Summer camps, classes, workshops and/or intensives?
• Summer dance helps keep dance lovers moving, growing, creating and strengthening friendships, and off the computer/video games, TV!
• Summer is a great time for current students to try new styles of dance and advance their technique over the summer months.
• We also welcome new students of the studio to join in the fun and thrill that dance brings, and it’s a great way to see what ALL STARS is all about!
• Savings: there is no annual registration fee is required for summer programs. In fact those who take any summer program will have the annual fee waived for Fall registration.
• For the youngest dancers, Princess Parties (ages 3-7) allow children to experience dance class, as well as make a craft, have story-time and watch dance clips to inspire dance in them. Each camp will conclude with an in-house performance by the dancers for family and guests.
• For dancers ages 8-12 we offer themed camps provide a nice variety of dance styles, and watch dance clips to inspire dance in them. Each camp will conclude with an in-house performance by the dancers for family and guests.
• For more serious dancers, ALL STARS offers Summer workshops and intensives (ages 10-19, which provide a concentrated amount of training to really dedicate themselves to technique and performance. Every summer intensive will conclude with a performance/demonstration by the dancers for family and guests.